||(*25 lashes per eye)||$135||($15 less for silk)|
||(*35 lashes per eye)||$150||($20 less for silk)|
||(*50 lashes per eye)||$175||($25 less for silk)|
||(*100+ lashes per eye)||$250||($30 less for silk)|
Additional Lashes- $1.50 per lash
Eyelash perming (Coming Soon)
Tinting (98% naturally derived tints)
- Eyelash- $20
- Eyebrow- $15
- Eyelash/Eyebrow Tinting- $30
What you should do before your eyelash extension appointment:
- Remove all eye makeup and clean your lashes with mild oil-free cleanser.
- Do not use oil-based makeup removers to clean your lashes prior to the application.
- If you are a contact-lens wearer, please remove your contact lenses and wear glasses to your appointment or bring a lens case and remove your contacts upon arrival
- Plan to set aside approximately 1.5-2 hours for your appointment.
**Please read and follow our care recommendations below**
For the first 48 hours, please:
- Do not allow the lashes to get wet.
- Avoid steam as it will affect the glue and prevent it from bonding properly.
- Do not swim.
- Rub, perm or tint lashes before or after lash extension application
- Pull your lash extensions—as you’re likely to pull out your own natural lash with it
- Cut your extensions—you risk cutting your natural lashes
- Wear mascara unless it is specifically designed for eyelash extensions
- Use a manual eyelash curler to curl your lashes, instead use a heated eyelash curler